Town Hill Federated
14 images Created 22 Jan 2021
The Town Hill Federated Church was constructed in 1907. From 1925-1945 it was part of the Mount Desert Greater Parish, which shared pastors and resources among the Congregational, Baptist, Unitarian, and Federated churches in the villages of Otter Creek, Seal Harbor, Northeast Harbor, Town Hill, and Somesville. It is currently unoccupied. The Town Hill Village Improvement Society is raising funds to repair and adapt it as a community hall.